Boostcamp

TRI-CAMP AT THE
HISTORICAL PENINSULA

1-5 May 2024
Gelibolu, Çanakkale, Turkey

COMPLETED

BOOSTCAMP TRI-CAMP

BOOSTCAMP invites you to swim, run and ride in the unique nature of Gelibolu with its special program for triathletes. You will both improve your performance and have a wonderful weekend with all triathlon lovers, with time trials on magnificent routes, triathlon specific workshops and race simulation.

A unique boostcamp experience awaits you where history and nature meet.

Gelibolu

2024 ROUTES

Boostcamp
KİREÇTEPE
CONK
64,5 Km
Distance
766 m
Elevation
Boostcamp
CONK HILL
3 Sets
51,7 Km
Distance
1010 m
Elevation
Boostcamp
ANZAK STRAIGHT TEMPO
4 sets
45,2 Km
Distance
361 m
Elevation
Boostcamp
GELİBOLU LONG RIDE
Short
85,7 Km
Distance
715 m
Elevation
Boostcamp
GELİBOLU LONG RIDE
Long
139 Km
Distance
1321 m
Elevation

ITINERARY

  • 12:00 - Kum Otel Check in
  • 12:30 - Lunch (a la carte)
  • 14:00 - Ride Start

    2,5 hrs aerobic ride

  • 18:00 - Run Start
  • 19:30 - Dinner
  • 21:00 - Boostcamp Meeting
  • 07:30 - Breakfast
  • 09:30 - Ride Start - Conk x2-3

    2-3 hrs ride sets

  • 12:30 - Lunch
  • 15:00 - Open Water Swimming

    2-3K

  • 19:30 - Dinner
  • 21:00 - Workshop
  • 07:30 - Breakfast
  • 09:30 - Ride Start

    Anzac way 2 hrs ride sets

  • 12:30 - Lunch
  • 18:00 - Interval Run
  • 19:30 - Boostcamp Dinner
  • 21:00 - Keynote Speakers
  • 07:00 - Breakfast
  • 09:00 - Long Ride Start

    4-5 hrs aerobic ride

  • 30 mins brick

    30mins or 6km run

  • 12:30 - Lunch
  • 16:00 - Recovery Swimming
  • 19:30 - Dinner
  • 21:00 - Boostcamp Party
  • 07:00 - Breakfast
  • 09:00 - Sprint Triatlon

    500mt Swim , 19km ride, 5km run

  • 12:00 - Check out

ACCOMODATION & PACKAGES

Official Camp Hotel
Hotel Kum It is a wonderful hotel where you will feel like your are at home and friendly service in this bay where the blue waters, historical and natural beauties of the Saros Gulf embrace.
PACKAGES
HOTEL KUM (HALF PENSION)
Package Price
1 - 5 May 2024 (4 Nights) Single RoomDouble Room (Double room with two participants per person price)Double Room (Double room with one participant total room price)
1055€
930€
1160€
1 - 5 May 2024 (4 Nights)
Price
Single Room: 1055€
Double Room (Double room with two participants per person price): 930€
Double Room (Double room with one participant total room price): 1160€

VAT Included.

Bank transfer discount is 5%. If you prefer to make your payment by bank transfer, you can contact us by e-mail or whatsapp. Please don't forget to add the package you want to buy:
E-mail: boost@boost-sport.com
Whatsapp: 02122878094

SUPPORT CAR
MECHANIC

EXTRAS
  • Lunches
  • Replacements spare parts

DEFERRAL AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS

Until April 4:30% transaction fee will be charged, the remaining 70% will be returned within 30 working days or postponed to another organization.
After 5 April : 50% transaction fee will be charged, the remaining 50% will be returned within 30 working days or postponed to another organization.
After 21 April:  No refunds. 100% no-show fee is charged.

*If the number of Boostcamp participants cannot reach 30 people, the organization may be postponed. In case of postponement or cancellation, participation fees are 100% refunded or the right to postpone is granted.