BOOSTCAMP organizes special camp for triathletes at Gloria Sports Arena, Turkey's largest sports facility and home to many Olympic athletes.
In this facility where your room view will be the running track, you will
swim in the Olympic open pool, ride on the Turkey Ironman 70.3 track, run on the tartan track,
benefit from the cold water pool and ice room for quick recovery, gather energy with meals specially
prepared for the athletes and feel like a true professional athlete. That special camp is waiting
for you. Boostcamp program prepared for all levels will be ideal for those who want to take their
performance to the next level.
Maybe you will get a little tired but it's worth it :)
Until September 5:30% transaction fee will be charged, the remaining 70%
returned within 30 working days or postponed to another
After September 5: 70% transaction fee will be charged, the remaining 30% will be deferred within 30 working days or postponed to another organization.
After September 15: No refunds. 100% no-show fee is charged.